Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Embroico have a shop?
- No. Embroico is an Online supplier and does not have a retail store. All stocks come from huge warehouses and are then sent to our branding facilities for either embroidery or screenprinting, before being delivered to our clients.
- Does Embroico have showrooms?
- We supply corporate clothing and gifts to customers all over the country (and neighboring countries). It's not feasible to have a showroom near everybody and it would add significant unnecessary cost to our products for 99% of our customers. We deliver excellent service as a modern online company. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your requirements. You can browse our catalogues right now, from the convenience of your office. Simply choose the items that you would like to have including any branding that you want. Your goods will be delivered to you with unmatched speed and convenience. That is our promise.
- Can I purchase samples?
- Yes, you can purchase samples.
- Where is Embroico based?
- Embroico has offices in Jhb, Cape Town and Durban. We do not keep stock or samples at the offices. Visits by appointment only.
- Can samples be returned for credit?
- Yes, provided the samples are returned within 7 days, in their original packaging and condition, samples can be returned for credit. NB. Courier charges are Non-refundable.
- How can I order a sample?
- First request a Quotation for the items you want to order. If you are happy with the Quotation, but need to check garments for fitting, Embroico will supply the necessary samples.
- Does Embroico Deliver?
- Yes, Embroico delivers to anywhere in South Africa. We deliver via courier. We do not post items.
- How much does it cost for the courier?
- The courier cost will depend on the type and qty of items being ordered and also on the location of the delivery address. The courier charge will be shown at the bottom of the quotation.
- Can we collect?
- For security reasons, we don’t allow collections from the warehouse or branding facilities. All orders, once completed, go to our courier depot and are then sent out for delivery. If you prefer to collect from the courier depot, we can arrange. Jhb courier depot is in Spartan. Cape Town Courier depot is in Cape Town Central. Durban Courier depot is in Redhill.
Minimum Order Qty
- Does Embroico sell to private customers?
- Embroico mainly sells qty’s of 25 units and upwards, but will supply smaller qty’s, although there may be a price difference, depending on the type of product and the qty required.
Branding only service
- Can we send our own garments or Corporate Gifts to Embroico for branding
- No. Embroico only does branding on products that we supply. This applies also to Corporate Gifts.
Is Embroico Trade Only
- Do resellers get a better price?
- Yes, if you are a registered reseller, Embroico will usually offer a discounted price, as long as the qty is sufficient.